I’ve had this project in mind for a long time… so much so that I haven’t bought rolling tobacco in two years and I still had ten empty canisters in a box. Hubby got a piece of maple for me and sealed it so I could use it as a base.
I used a single line underneath each canister, and made sure to put the wood at the front of them where the openings are, so that the shelf wouldn’t tip forward.
I set the next row on top and marked where the next lines of glue would go.
I repeated the process for the third and final rows.
Once everything cooled, I made sure it was nice and stable and set it up by the door.
Love the way it turned out! Let me know in the comments about your own creative organizational ideas!